What We Do
We work with health organizations to develop and implement communication solutions designed to connect the health issues they are concerned about with the individuals they serve. We:
- Create behavior change interventions.
- Create social marketing campaigns.
- Help you write grants to fund your work (so you can hire us, of course).
How We Do It
We do two things...
1. We consult with our clients to help them determine the role health communications can play in addressing their needs, and which specific health communication activities can do this best. The goal of this work is to settle on well-thought-out, theoretically and practically sound communication solutions. Activities in this realm include:
- Exploratory work designed to reveal and hash out best communications solutions.
- Formative research into the health-related characteristics and needs of the target audience.
- Intervention design.
- Grant development.
- Development planning for all types of solutions.
- Implementation plan development, including marketing plans, evaluation plans, etc.
- Project management and oversight, from concept through implementation.
- Health content development.
- Design and production of intervention materials, including print, Web, video, and other formats.
- Field research, to test and refine solutions.
- Evaluation and survey development.
- Outcome and process data management and interpretation.
What We Don't Do
- Market toothpaste, political candidates, financial services, or anything else that doesn't have to do DIRECTLY with public health.
- Develop canned interventions, or plug content into intervention "systems." Every intervention we develop is one-of-a-kind, built from scratch.